First of all, we wish you a happy new year.
Let's take a look back. 2016 was a great year for our team:
- our project was 3 years old.
- we released wallabag 2.0
- we talked about wallabag at PHP Tour (french article), a french conference about PHP.
- we released a new iOS application
- we released wallabag 2.1
- we released a new addon for Chrome, also compatible with Firefox and Opera. More details in this blog post.
- we launched wallabag.it, a quality service for using wallabag. For only €12 per year, you'll get a quality hosting, a professional support, automatic upgrades and daily backups.
We had a roadmap for the last year. One missing thing: wallabag 2.2. We failed to release it on 2016: it's only because this release will be huge and we still have some work to do on. You can have a look on the changelog of this version here.
Stay tuned, wallabag 2.2 will be available in coming weeks.
We don't have yet a roadmap for this new year, but we're sure this year will be awesome, like the previous ones.
As you can see, we worked on a new website. More professional, easier to find information, more beautiful: we hope you like it. We now have an english and a french website (german translation will be available in coming days).If you find some bugs on this new website, contact us.
I want to thank you here our great team, specially Thomas and Jeremy (core team), Julian (Windows application) , Dmitriy and Strubbl (Android application), Yuriy and Simon (browsers addon), xsteadfastx (Docker image) and all of our contributors.
We ❤️ you!
Let's go for this new year 🎉 !