It's time to update your wallabag installation, 2.2.3 is here!
- Lock guzzle-site-authenticator to avoid errors #3124 (j0k3r)
- reorder contrib strings in about page #3123 (X-dark)
- Fixed documentation URL #3117 (nicosomb)
- Update graby* licenses #3097 (j0k3r)
- Fix API pagination is broken if perPage is custom value #3096 (aaa2000)
- Create a new entry via API even when its content can't be retrieved #3095 (aaa2000)
- Translate error message in login page #3090 (aaa2000)
- Fix display the form errors correctly #3082 (aaa2000)
- Disable negative numbers in filters #3076 (bourvill)
- Small typo in documentation fix #3061 #3072 (bourvill)
- Ignore tests exported files #3066 (tcitworld)
- Correct create_application en string #3064 (gileri)
- Make symfony-assets-install use
relativesymlinks #3052 (shtrom)
- Add export notice at the end of the epub #3023 (mart-e)
- Save alpha channel when downloading PNG images #3017 (Kdecherf)
- Update paywall.rst (more details and clear cache) #2985 (etiess)
- Update paywall.rst (EN) with details + clear cache #2971 (j0k3r)
- remove language on html tag #2968 (chrido)
Download wallabag 2.2.3
To download, install/upgrade wallabag, please read our Downloads page.
Don’t want to host wallabag by yourself?
On December 2016, wallabag.it was launched. wallabag.it is a paid service to use wallabag without installing it on a web server.
You can create your account here. Try it for free: you'll get a 14-day free trial with no limitation (no credit card information required).