Here is the latest release of wallabag. What changed?
⚠️ Important note:
- we dropped support for PHP < 7.4.
- the 2.6.0 release should drop PHP < 8.0.
- the baggy theme has been deprecated and will be removed in 2.6.0 (global theming will be removed and only the material theme will remain).
💅 New features were shipped in that release:
- Delicious import (if you still have credentials for your account, just go https://del.icio.us/)
webpimage can now be downloaded locally (when caching images is enabled)
- You can now list entries with annotations
- You can now add a tag to a search results
- A new API endpoint was added to retrieve the user configuration
- The Docker image from within that repo has been rebuild. You MUST NOT use that one for production, only for dev purpose. For production, check https://github.com/wallabag/docker.
📈 To update your instance, just run
- Add Delicious import by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5022
- Add route to list entries with annotations by @nicosomb in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/4341
- Add an option to sort the feed entries by
updated_atby @agallou in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5659
- Add support to download webp image locally by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5687
- Update readme and docker development env by @Kdecherf in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5662
- Add action to assign a search as a tag to each result by @nicosomb in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5381
- Drop PHP prior to 7.4 by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5791
- Deprecate Baggy theme by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5742
- Deprecate mobi export by @Kdecherf in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5775
- Add new endpoint for API: config by @nicosomb in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5673
- Fix test with
usinenouvelle.combeing flaky these times by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5686
iconv()calls with Transliterator by @Kdecherf in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5680
- Composer 2.3 isn't compatible with wallabag by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5708
- CI workaround for PHP < 7.4 & MySQL 8 by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5729
- Set permissions for GitHub actions by @naveensrinivasan in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5732
- Included githubactions in the dependabot config by @naveensrinivasan in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5737
- Remove bundle inheritance by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5746
- Fix SQLite database location by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5771
- Disable XDebug in test make recipe by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5770
- Exclude local phpunit.xml by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5757
- Upgrade PHP dependencies by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5778
- Enabled greek translation by @nicosomb in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5656
- Translations update from Hosted Weblate by @weblate see https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aweblate+milestone%3A2.5.0+is%3Amerged
- Fix tagging rule match when user has a custom reading speed by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5646
- Feat/home entries updated by @Simounet in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5664
- Fix row and card style regressions by @Simounet in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5676
- Fix epub language by @j0k3r in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5647
- material: improve mass buttons style, mostly for smartphone screens by @Kdecherf in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5695
- Fix composer version in docker dev configuration by @nicosomb in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5715
- Use site with subdomain as tagging rule example by @jonas-hagen in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5744
- Fix PHP Docker image by @yguedidi in https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/pull/5772
Full Changelog: https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/compare/2.4.3...2.5.0
Download wallabag 2.5.0
To download, install/upgrade wallabag, please read our Downloads page.