We are happy to finally release this 1.8 version. Many fixed bugs, some new features.
- New licence: we switched from WTFPL to MIT licence (to prepare wallabag v2)
- Guidelines for contributing to wallabag (PSR-1 and PSR-2)
- Big refactoring in the code (no visible changes for wallabag users)
- rename Home into Unread
- Updated specific configuration for parsing
- Updated polish translation
- Changed default pagination (12 instead of 10)
- Better display when an article contains code (we use highlight.js)
- Added fixtures for MySQL and PostgreSQL installations
- Added email field for user
- Removed availability to download SQLite file (security problem)
- Implemented additional check for using the 'X-Forwarded-Port' header
- Check file permissions at install https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/issues/584
- Fix to display the login successful message with the translation
- Fix display of 'Done' message when we add a link from 'save a link' item
- Can't import empty file https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/issues/776
- fix pictures display when DOWNLOAD_PICTURES is enabled
Before that, please backup your wallabag folder.
Download the latest version here: https://www.wallabag.org/downloads/
As we made a big refactoring, some files were renamed or deleted. So you can delete all your files unless:
- assets, db and vendor folders
Then extract the archive into your wallabag folder. Remove the install folder and let's go :)
Framabag accounts will be upgraded soon.
- We are currently working on wallabag v2 and we need an AngularJS developer https://www.wallabag.org/blog/2014/10/09/wallabag-recruits-good-angularjs-developer/. Contact us if you want to contribute to this great project.
- We have a new website for support. Just have a look here: http://support.wallabag.org
- We have a Diaspora* account, find us here: https://framasphere.org/people/2335ff202f920132196e2a0000053625